Take a Sunset Tour of Grand Teton National Park
Named after a 12,000-year-old quarry used by ancient Native Americans to collect, trade, and fashion primitive tools and weapons out of volcanic glass (aka obsidian), and the first wayside exhibit in Yellowstone, Obsidian Cliff Tours welcomes adventurers, explorers, honeymooners, and bucket-listers of all ages to experience the 22-million-acre Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem with us.
Our customized road-based private tours are designed to help you see and experience the most iconic wildlife, wild places, and cultural attractions the region has to offer at a leisurely pace and in the comfort and safety of one of our air-conditioned SUVs or spacious vans.
Our fun, safe, and knowledgeable guides will help you discover places where humans share an untamed landscape with bears, bison, elk, and wolves; where boiling hot springs and cascading waterfalls amaze; where dude ranches were born; and where mountain men were made.
NOTE: This tour requires a minimum of two guests to operate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of binoculars
- All Fees and Taxes
- Cloth face masks, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen
What's excluded :
- Guide gratuity (15% recommended, though optional)
- National Park entry fee
One of the best times to take photographs of the Teton Mountain Range is during the golden hour (30-minutes before and 30-minutes after sunset). Golden hour photography can result in almost magical photos.
You can emphasize textures, long shadows, make things glow, and create fun silhouettes. It's also a good time to take pictures of wildlife as they forage for an early evening snack.
Let’s chase the sunset together!
• Grand Teton National Park, North Of Jackson Wyoming, WY
Departure Point :Jackson, WY, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in the Town of Jackson, Teton Village, or a mutually agreeable location.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our policies concerning guest check-in procedures, avoiding crowds, social distancing, wearing face coverings when social distancing is not possible, and our gear and vehicle sanitizing reflect the best practices recommended by the WHO and the CDC for stopping the spread of infectious diseases.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.