Take a Private Day Tour of Yellowstone National Park
If you only have one day to visit Yellowstone, this 1-day, 200+ mile private tour of Yellowstone’s Lower Loop is the tour to take. After departing Jackson we’ll drive north through Grand Teton National Park while transiting to Yellowstone, making several stops along the way to take photos, admire wildlife, and take advantage of the Flagg Ranch restrooms. Using bathrooms with running water is simply how we roll. We’ll then enter Yellowstone through the South Entrance just a little before 9 AM. From there, we’ll continue driving north to West Thumb Geyser Basin then to the famous Lake Yellowstone Hotel for short coffee break. From the Hotel, we’ll continue traveling north to admire the Mud Volcano, Hayden Valley, and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, before taking a lunch break at Canyon Village. Continuing west from Canyon, we’ll explore Fountain Paint Pots, and Grand Prismatic Hot Spring. We’ll cap the day with a visit to the Old Faithful Inn and see Old Faithful gush in all her glory.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast burrito (meat or veggie), croissant, or muffin.
- Lunch - Your choice of salad or a sandwhich made your way.
- Use of binoculars
- Bottled water
- Cloth face masks, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen
- National Park entry fee
- Entry/Admission - Yellowstone National Park
What's excluded :
- Guide gratuity (15% recommended, though optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yellowstone National Park, WY
This tour gives you the opportunity to see the major wildlife, geothermal, and cultural sites of Yellowstone’s Lower Loop in one day (12-13 hours). During this whistle-stop tour you will have a chance to take several short hikes to the Mud Volcano, Artist Point and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, the largest hot spring in the world, and the world famous Old Faithful Geyser before returning to Jackson, Wyoming. Wildlife encountered may include black bears, grizzly bears, bison, coyotes, eagles, osprey, pronghorn, and wolves.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Jackson Hole, Wyoming 83001, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Teton Village, the town of Jackson, or a mutually agreeable location. Note: if you arebooking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we will send you complete contact information(phone number, email address, etc.) for our guides to reconfirm pick-up arrangements with youAirports
- Jackson Hole Airport, 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport BZN, 850 Gallatin Field Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our policies concerning guest check-in procedures, avoiding crowds, social distancing, wearing face coverings when social distancing is not possible, and our gear and vehicle sanitizing reflect the best practices recommended by the WHO and the CDC for stopping the spread of infectious diseases.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.