It is the highest volcano in Central America, reaching an elevation of 4,220meters and has 2 peaks. It is one of the best places to climb and camp. The highest peak is placed at the East and has a crater of 75 meters, the smaller peak is known as Cerro Concepción and it has an altitude of 4,100 meters. Its slopes cultivate potatoes, vegetables and other edible products. As you traverse along the mountain, you’ll find that the vegetation is unique and includes temperate and cold forests of pine-oak, junipers and conifers that make the ascent exceptionally beautiful.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comidas, Guía, Transporte, Entradas, Equipment, Chaquetas!
What's excluded :
- Gastos personales!
Hikes - Alpinismo - escaladas - observación de aves - historias - experiencias - comidas - plantas - Naturaleza - amanecer - atardecer - paisajes - volcán -
Departure Point :Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.