Taj Mahal with Mausoleum Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide
If you only have one day at the Taj Mahal, don’t spend it waiting outside in line. Beat the crowds with these time-saver, skip-the-line admission tickets with guide, and enter directly inside the world-renowned Mughal monument. with a guide service to your package, which makes for convenient for Independent travelers will enjoy exploring the Taj mahal on their own time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line entry to Taj Mahal
- Entry to mausoleum
- English / Hindi speaking guide (Included with etickets)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- No Meals and Accommodation
- Visit: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Book your tickets (included guide) to the Taj Mahal in advance, and save time on your visit to this must-see sight. The Taj Mahal is a UNESCO World Heritage site, admired for its beautiful Mughal architecture. Avoid the stress of waiting in line and choose a convenient time slot so you can plan your day in advance.
One of the New 7 Wonders of the World, this mausoleum was commissioned by Shah Jahan for his wife in 1631. Spend time walking around and admiring the minarets, fountains, and adjoining gardens. A sunrise / sunset visit is highly recommended for a memorable experience and to avoid crowds.
Departure Point :Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.