Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi With Lunch And Entrance Tickets
Get Ready To Explore the Beauty And History of Agra City. Our Driver Will Pick You At 6:00 A.M.From Delhi., You Can Make Changes in Pick Up Time. Drive To Agra Which is Approx 3 Hours Journey Via Yamuna Expressway. On the Way You Can Stop For Tea Break And Toilet. Our Tour Guide Will Meet You in Agra With Monument Entrance Tickets. First You Will Visit Taj Mahal. After Taj Mahal Visit Enjoy Healthy Lunch in Restaurant. Later You Will Visit the Agra Fort And Drive To Delhi With Wonderful Memories.
Duration of Tour And Preferred Starting Time : Pick Up At 6:00 A.M., 1 Day
• Pick Up Point : Hotel / Railway Station / Airport in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida Or Faridabad.
• Sightseeing Points : Taj Mahal And Agra Fort.
• Drop Up Point : Hotel / Railway Station / Airport in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida Or Faridabad.
• Private Air Condition Transport.
• Healthy Buffet Lunch At A Multi Cuisine Restaurant
• Monument Entrance Tickets, To Skip Lines
• Professional Tour Guide
• Flexibility of Tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers / Sightseeing By Air Condition Private Vehicle.
- Professional Private Tour Guide
- Monument Entrance Tickets
- Buffet Lunch At A Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Bottles of Mineral Water During Journey.
- Fuel Surcharge
- All Taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Bottled Water and Drinks During Lunch
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
6:00 A.M. - Pick Up From Your Hotel In Delhi / Faridabad / Gurgaon / Noida And Also From Airport. Drive To Agra, Enjoy 3 Hours Ride Through Yamuna Expressway in Your Private Air Conditioned Car. You Will Reach Agra At 9:00 A.M. Upon Arrival, You Will Meet You Tour Guide And Then You Will Proceed To Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum located in India, in the city of Agra. The emblematic monument of this country, it is in white marble finely chiseled. It was built between 1631 and 1653 under the command of Shah Jahan in order to shelter the tomb of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died in childbirth during the delivery of their 14th child. Mumtaz Mahal was also called Arjumand Bano Begum. The Taj Mahal is a marvel of Mughal architecture, at the crossroads of Islamic, Iranian, Persian and Indian styles.
After Visit Of Taj Mahal, Enjoy Healthy Lunch in A Multi Cuisine Restaurant. Later You Will Visit Agra Fort.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra fort is a massive fort that was built with red sandstone in 16th century by Akbar. Later Shah Jahan added more decorations using marbles. It is built on the bank of the river, Yamuna. It took more than 4000 workers and eight years of hardship to complete the fort.. The fort is separated from its sister monument Taj Mahal by just 2.5 kilometers. Often described as the walled city, Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Today, the fort is a major tourist spot and attracts many tourists from all over the world.
After Visit of Agra Fort, Drive Back To Delhi NCR, You Will Be Drop To Railway Station / Airport Or Hotel For Next Destination With Sweet Memories.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel , Railway Station / Airport Or Any Other Desired Pick Up Location in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad Or NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal Remain Closed For All Visitors On Friday.
- A Current Valid Passport is Required On the Day of Travel.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.