Taj Mahal Tour by Car from Delhi with All Inclusive
Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World romantic building Taj Mahal. Admire & explore the walled city of Agra Fort, a jewel of Islamic architecture. Admire these stunning historical buildings during a full-day experience from Delhi in the comfort of an air conditioned car with a professional chauffeur & Private Guide All Inclusive.
* Marvel at the glorious Taj Mahal learn historical facts from your expert guide
* Step inside the marble mausoleum to admire the beauty.
* Explore the walled city of Agra Fort, walk by the side of the reflecting pools and stroll through the formal gardens
* Hassle-free private tour all-inclusive
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Monument Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not included in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
07:00 a.m. Proceed to Agra You will be picked up from any desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida by your English speaking Driver, then proceed to Agra in climate controlled private car, Duration of journey from Delhi to Agra is approx. 3 Hours via Yamuna Expressway, It is one of the finest roads in India. On the way if you would like to take Toilets or Snacks break, you may tell to your driver, he will be happy to do that.
10:30 a.m. Taj Mahal Upon arrival at Taj Mahal, your guide will join you. He will handover you the tickets for entry to Beautiful Taj Mahal, So you will not have to stand in ques to buy tickets. Plus he will take you Inside of Taj Mahal and give you tour at Inside on Taj Mahal. You may take as much time you would like to spend at Taj Mahal. If you would like your guide to take your pictures with at Taj Mahal then he will be happy to do that for you. Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
12:30 a.m. Agra Fort After Taj Mahal your guide will take you to Agra Fort, here also you will not have to stand in ques to by tickets, your guide will handover you the tickets to enter Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Here you will have guided tour of approx 1 hour.
01:30 p.m. Lunch After guided tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Inside, We will take you to Jaypee Palace - 5 Star hotel for tasty Lunch (Included in price)
02:30 p.m Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah) After Lunch, your guide will take you to Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah), here you will have a guided tour of approx. 30 min.
03:00 p.m. Proceed to Delhi After visiting these places, your guide will say bye bye to you :-) Then proceed back to Delhi in your climate controlled private car.
06:30 p.m. Arrive at Delhi Upon arrival at Delhi, you will be dropped off to any desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
• Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
• Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
• Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
• Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
• Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant
• Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience
• Transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.