Taj Mahal Tour at Sunrise : Private and All Inclusive.
Avoid the most busiest time as the ideal time to visit Taj Mahal is at sunrise because one gets the chance to experience the sublime Taj emerging in the very first light of dawn.For a no stress and hassle free tour everything from cab to entry tickets are prearranged so that ones precious time is utilized to the fullest in exploring the lesser visited places rather than waiting in the queues for tickets etc.This Package also includes a Buffet Lunch at a high standard restaurant in Agra and the Highlight of the tour is that by booking this tour you need not to spend a penny (other than your personal expenses) for the day as almost everything comes included in this tour.
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Air Conditioned chauffeur driver car for all transfers.
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off.
- Multilingual approved Tour Guides.
- Buffet Breakfast at 5 star hotel in Agra.
- Entry/Admission of Taj Mahal with main White Mausoleum.
- Entry/Admission Agra Fort.
- Entry/Admission Etimad-ud-Daulah.
- Chilled Water Bottles.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- 1) Any type of Hard/Soft drinks with Meal.
- 2) Tips and gratuities to drivers and tour guides.
- 3) Anything not mentioned above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Get picked up from anywhere in Noida,Delhi or Gurugram at 03:00 a.m. and straight drive to Agra via Agra-Delhi Expressway. On reaching Taj Mahal at sunrise you will be meeting your English speaking Tour Guide who will assist your for the day.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After meeting your tour guide proceed to visit "Taj Mahal" built by the fifth mughal emperor "Shah-Jahan" in the memory of his beloved wife "Mumtaz Mahal" also known as one of the seven wonders of the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After visiting the Taj Mahal now proceed to visit the "Agra Fort" a historical fort in the city of Agra in India which was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Post visiting the "Agra fort" time to visit the "The Tomb of Etimad-ud-Daulah" a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from anywhere in Noida,Delhi or Gurugram.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes as moderate amount of walking as advisable.
- You can carry sunscreen,caps,hats,scarfs,sunglasses during summer season.
- Carry a valid ID proof or passport on the day of travel.
- This a private tour only your group will participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian meal option is also available.
- Time schedule in the itinerary is approximate may vary upon traffic condition on the Day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.