Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour With Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri
Agra is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourist because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture. The present Agra city was established by Sikandar Lodi of the Lodi Dynasty in the 16th century and later it became the capital city of the mighty Mughals. Agra is house of three UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Agra Cantt Tourist Information Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
5:30 AM – Pickup from Hotel in Agra and enjoyed Agra Local sightseeing
Taj Mahal - (A Unesco World Heritage Site)
No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. As Agra is the city of Taj Mahal, perhaps the most photographed monument in the world. Besides perfect symmetry in every aspect of its construction, the inlay work of semi-precious stones into marble in pietra dura style is absolutely remarkable.
Note : Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. The Moti Masjid & other magnificent buildings reflect the skill of the ancient Indian architects.
After lunch, drive to Fatehpur sikri.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Once a capital, this mini-city located 37 km from Agra, is made of red sandstone and combines influences from both Hindu and Mughal architecture. This structure also houses Salim-Chishti's Dargah. It is believed that by offering prayers at this Mazar whatever one wishes will definitely get fulfilled by the will of Salim Chisti himself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Cantt Tourist Information Center, 17, Mall Rd, Sultanpura, Gandhi Market, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
After finish your Agra Sightseeing, you may enjoyed some shopping in Agra.
You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
After drop at Hotel or Train Station in Agra.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Agra / Train station in, AgraAirports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.