Taj Mahal sunrise tour from Delhi
Travel to Agra from Delhi carefree in a private air condition chauffeur driven vehicle, and enjoy a flexible itinerary that allows you to move at your own pace. See the most excellent and iconic site Taj Mahal at sunrise and remarkable Agra Fort with a private guide to provide explanation along the way.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, parking fees, inter state taxes, toll taxes, driver expenses and handling charges.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Any kind of personal expenses, driver/guide tips, optional tours and any kind of meals.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The finest idiom of love constructed by emperor Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal in 1653. The magnificent Taj Mahal is standing as an essence of love in a huge complex with well-maintained gardens and fountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
The capital residential fort of Mughal dynasty in India until 1638, this is the fort where king Shah Jahan was deposed and restrained by his son at the end of his life. Presently Agra fort is declared a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel with in Delhi
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.