Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour From Delhi
Nature always relaxes and soothes the mind. The sunrise and sunsets are the perfect example when everything grows a thousand times more beautiful than they actually are. All the scenic beauty falls short when you would see the Taj Mahal in its full glory while sunrise. The rays of the sun with a tinge of orange illuminate the white marble with a reddish glow. Even the shadow of the Taj Mahal while sunrise in the water creates a magical impression which cannot be forgot and will remain imprinted in your brain. This is the sole reason why the thousands of tourists across the globe have this desire of visiting the Taj Mahal at the time of the sunrise and witness this magnificent view.
If you want to witness this beautiful phenomenon then we at the Taj MH tours are providing you with this perfect opportunity to witness it.
per adult from
What's included :
- AC car for local tour in Agra
- Tour Guide for all monuments
- water bottels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir, photos (available to purchase)
- Duration: 12 Hours
Visit: Agra- Taj Mahal for sunrise
Pick up Delhi and head straight to get the view of Taj Mahal in Sunrise. After your marvellous visit to the Taj Mahal. Take a break and have your Breakfast.
Visit the nearby located Agra Fort which is a massive fort constructed by Greatest Mughal Emperor Akbar. The fort was built in year 1565. There are two more constructions in the fort namely Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj. This is the same place where Aurangzeb imprisoned his father Shah Jahan.
Lunch 12:30 Hours
After a tiring excursion, you will be taken to one of the Best Restaurant in Agra for lunch. Spend some time enjoying the lunch and taking some rest. After that, continue your journey.
Just after Lunch Proceed for the tour of to visit the tomb of the Itmad Ud Daula also known as the BABY TAJ. Also visit Mehtab Bagh at the time of sunset and enjoy the marvellous view of the Taj.
After you Learn More all day tour and Drop to Your Hotel or Train Station Agra
Departure Point :Taj Mahal centrally located in Agra
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.