Taj Mahal Sunrise & Sunset Overnight Tour
Taj Mahal tour by car from Delhi is one of the package or those traveler who want to see the Taj Mahal in very short period of time or you can say that those traveler who want to see the real highlight of India Sunrise and Sunset Taj Mahal trip show the traveler real wonder of the world. In this traveler covered 3 World's heritage UNESCO monuments, Taj Mahal from the sunset point i.e from Mehtab Bagh also known as royal garden. Itmad ud daulah also known as Baby Taj its like traveler see the small Taj Mahal.
* Private trip by car with professional driver
* English Speaking guide
* Mineral Water daily to every guest
* Flexible tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water bottle daily to each guest
- Battery van to the Taj Mahal
- Monument Fees(if choose all inclusive package)
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Day 1: Delhi-Agra: 200 km/3 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh is a charbagh complex in Agra, North India. It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains. The garden complex, square in shape, measures about 300 by 300 metres and is perfectly aligned with the Taj Mahal on the opposite bank.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Tomb of Etmauddaula is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj", the tomb of Etmauddaula is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra.(hotels depends on Package)
Day 2: Agra-Delhi :200 km/3 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble Islamic mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Akbar the Great, 282007 India
Akbar's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal emperor Akbar. This tomb is an important Mughal architectural masterpiece. It was built in 1605–1613 by his son Jahangir and is situated in 119 acres of grounds in Sikandra, a sub of Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Any location in Delhi,Greator Noida,Gurugram,Jaipur and NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.