Taj Mahal - Same Day Tour by Super Fast Train Gatimaan Express
Explore the highlights of Agra on a private full-day tour by train from Delhi. Your private guide meets you upon your arrival in Agra and takes you to UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort. You can also visit Baby Taj (you can skip it). Your tour entrance fees included (Taj Mahal & Agra Fort, Baby taj), private guide and vehicle in Agra, hotel transfers in Delhi, include round-trip train tickets, and lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ticket of AC Train for Round trip (Delhi - Agra and Agra - Delhi) Chair Car
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Water Bottle in Car
- English-speaking guide in Agra
- Lunch (if all including)
- Breakfast & Dinner on board train
- Monument Entrance (if all including)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Driver and Guide Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
TIME 10:15 TAJ MAHAL
Taj Mahal is a cynosure of India in global tourism arena. The monument, constructed in 16th Century hold a grand history of true love and affection of 5th Mughal King ShahJahan towards his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. This edifice is the finest example of Indo Islamic architecture style situated on right bank of river Yamuna.
TIME 14:00 LUNCH BREAK
You reserve right to recommend restaurant of your choice in Agra on direct payment otherwise your tour guide will take you to clean &hygienic AC Restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
TIME 15:30 OPTIONAL :
After Lunch, you can visit handicraft gallery of Marble inlay souvenirs from city. Free to explore Agra City known for exporting marble inlay handicraft.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal is close on every Friday
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please carry a valid ID like a passport, drivers license, or student identity card. The ID should contain your passenger photograph
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.