Taj Mahal same day tour
Our company Tajmahal same day tour . We organize group and individual tours. We have best vehicle fleets, good multi linguistic guides and well experience driver. We offer good price to our customers and 100% satisfaction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide service
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Tip to Guide
- Entrance to monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Our English speaking driver will meet you at your Hotel/airport/railway station in Delhi. From there you will proceed to Agra in 3-4 hrs. You will arrive at the Taj Mahal and meet our guide. You can spend anywhere from 1 to 3 hours at the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After visiting Taj, you will visit the Agra Fort – Baby Taj – Mehatb Bagh & Agra Local Bazar, which are located 2 or 3 km from the world famous Taj Mahal. The drive back to Delhi takes about 3,4 hours. The driver will drop off you at the Delhi hotel or airport, depending on your preference.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.