Taj Mahal Private Guided Tour from Delhi with Entrance Fee
See the Taj Mahal on a private day trip from Delhi, all without worrying about catching trains or organizing cabs in Agra. After pickup from your Delhi hotel or airport, travel by private air-conditioned car (No Shared) and meet your personal guide at the Taj.
Included :- Private Transport, and Guide
Included :- Private Transport, and Guide, Entrance fees, Lunch (If you select All Inclusive Price)
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, State Tax, Parking, Fuel, Driver, Bottled water in Car
- Well Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi (airport or hotel)
- Skip the long lines (No Indian ID)
- Round-trip private transfer (No Shared)
- Monuments Entrance (Taj Mahal & Agra Fort) (If you select All inclusive Price)
- Buffet lunch in Agra Restaurant (If you select All inclusive Price)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Any other meals and additional services
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Enjoy a memorable day at the Taj Mahal in this day trip from Delhi!
6:00am - Morning pick-up from your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida or from the Delhi Airport (contact the local operator after booking to confirm your pick-up location). Then you will be driven 3 hrs 30 Min. via the express highway to the City of Taj Mahal where your adventure begins.
9:30am - Arrive at Agra where your tour guide will be waiting for you. He will brief you on your upcoming sightseeing tour, you can use the hotel washrooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your sightseeing.
10:00am - Visit the legendary Taj Mahal (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, and his wife, Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
12:00pm - Visit the imposing Agra Fort (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
1:30pm - Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant.
3:00pm - Free time for shopping in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest in the arts and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leather-ware, brass-ware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work and more.
5:00pm - After a memorable day, you will be driven back to Delhi. Arrive Delhi by 8:30 PM where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Fatehpur Sikri can be added to the tour at an additional cost
- Airport pickup is available on request at no additional cost
- Extend your stay in Agra on request
- Pickup time is flexible: anytime from 5am to 9am
- Please note: The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 2 Types of Price :1. only Transport + Guide and 2. Transport + Guide + Tickets + Lunch (Please check Carefully)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.