Taj Mahal Private Day Tour From Jaipur
In early morning our company representative/Driver will pickup you from your location as it is Airport or hotel in Jaipur you will straight taken to Agra by surface, it will take approximately 5 hr to arrive in Agra. Agra Full day sightseeing by individual private taxi car. Agra was made the capital by Mughal Emperor Akbar and was a center of power during the rule of Mughals. This full day sightseeing tour will take you to visit the major monuments of agra.One Day Tour Agra , Agra Sightseeing with us
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Toll taxes & Parking fee, Fuel surcharge & Driver allowance
What's excluded :
- Entrance & camera fee to the monuments and parks where applicable.
- Personal nature expenses i.e. Telephone calls, Food and beverages, Tipping...
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After refreshing up we will go to visit most popular tourist palace in India Taj Mahal with our expert tour guide who give you all brief about the History of the Taj Mahal and the Mughal Rulers who build this amazing mausoleum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After visiting Taj Mahal you will be taken to Agra Fort, which is constructed by red sandstone, Agra was setup as capital of Mughal empire by Emperor Mohammed Jalaludin Akbar, you will explore few more building addition inside the Agra fort which were added by mughal family members in different different times, also you can see beautiful view of TAJ MAHAL from the Agra fort, our guide will explain historical facts about the same monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet at the same pick up location which you provide at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.