Taj Mahal Priavte Tour by Gatimaan Train With Executive Class
It is a one day tour to Agra by train. In this, you will have both side journey of Delhi to Agra and Agra to Delhi by Gatimaan express train. It is the most comfortable one day journey to the city of love and to enjoy the glimpse of Mughal Era. You will visit the famous Mughal monuments like Tajmahal and Agra Fort along with the visit to Itmad-ud-daulah. You will get the best transportation facility for sightseeing in Agra and will return back to Delhi by evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - in the train
- Dinner - In The Train
- Pick and Drop off service
- Round trip Air Conditioned Train Coach Fare
- Tour Guide Service.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses.
- Monument Fee
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
At 06:30 AM our driver will come to your hotel anywhere in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram. He will drop you to the Nizammuddin Railway Station and help you finding you train coach and make sure you would get seated comfortably. Your train will depart from Agra at 08:00 AM and will arrive in Agra at 09:50 AM.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
At 9:50 AM your train arrives at Agra Railway Station, our guide will meet you outside your train coach holding your name on the sign board. From here you will proceed to visit Taj Mahal, a monument symbol of Love made by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.Rest of the history will be explained by your tour guide. Spend around 2 hours in the monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
After Lunch break, you will continue your Agra sightseeing. You will Itimad-Ud-Daulah. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Siroli Rd, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Dhanauli, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Later we drop you back to Agra Railway Station at 05:00 PM, our guide would help you find your train coach and make sure get seated properly. Your train will depart from Agra Railway Station at 05:50 PM in the evening.
Your train will arrive back at Delhi Station around 07:30 PM and our driver will be waiting for you outside your train coach. Later he will drop you back to hotel or preferred location anywhere in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram.
Your tour ends here.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel in Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.