Taj Mahal From Delhi by Superfast train
To experience the historic city of Agra, ride the superfast AC train round-trip from Delhi in one day. Your local guide shares two UNESCO World Heritage sites and other highlights while traveling in an air-conditioned vehicle with your private driver.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return train tickets of superfast train
- local agra city guide
What's excluded :
- Monument entry fees payable directly which are approx INR 2500 Per Person
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
We shall Pickup from your centrally located Hotel in Delhi at 6:30 am and drop to Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station from where you will board super fast Gatimaan Express train for Agra at 8:10 am, It takes around 1 hour 40 min to reach Agra. Breakfast will be served in the train.
At 9:50 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will be met by your private guide with your name sign.
The tour begins by visiting the Taj Mahal,one of the 7 wonders of the world.The Monument hold a grand history of love and affection, it was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in the 16th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Afterwards proceed to explore the historical and imposing Agra Fort.This building itself gives you the glorious trail of the Mughals.Here the guide brief you the history of Mughals.It was constructed by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D.
Adequate time will be given for having lunch at a locally famous restaurant and enjoy mouth watering meal of local and international flavor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
After that, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. The monument makes extensive use of Pietra Dura, and sits magnificently on the Yamuna River, making for excellent views.
At around 5:00 pm, begin your return journey back Agra Cantt Railway station, where you will take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival at 7:30 Pm, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi by private car.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup/drop will be provided from the respective hotels and taken to the agra by trains
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.