Taj Mahal Day Trip with Fatehpur Sikri from Delhi by Train (Shatabdi Exp to Shatabdi Exp)
Spend a full day, exploring the city of Agra during this Taj Mahal Day Trip with Fatehpur Sikri from Delhi by Train
(Shatabdi Exp to Shatabdi Exp). Discover the beauty of
Taj Mahal a renowned monument with a professional tour guide, learning about its construction history. You will also visit another UNESCO World Heritage Site,
Agra Fort. This historical fort was the main residence of the Emperors of the Mughal dynasty. Later, travel ahead to
Fatehpur Sikri, a blend of Mughal & Persian architecture. This Trip also includes Round trip train tickets AC Chair Car (Delhi-Agra-Delhi), Monuments entrance fees, Lunch in multi-cuisine Restaurant & all transfers & sightseeing by private AC Vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch in multi cuisine restaurant
- Breakfast & Dinner (serve in train)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private AC vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- 4:30 Am: Pick-up from Hotel/Airport or from your desired location in Delhi. Then you will be transferred to New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) to board the Superfast Shatabdi Express Train for Agra (AGC) followed by drive in AC Car.
6:00 Am: Train Departure from Delhi to Agra (Shatabdi Express - Train No.12002). The Train leaves New Delhi Railway Station at 6:00 am and reaches Agra at 7:57 am (01:57 minutes).
7:57 am: Arrival at Agra Railway Station (Agra Cantt). There you will be welcomed by your tour guide & driver with AC Car at the main exit gate, holding a Sign-Board with your name on it. And then proceed to visit Taj Mahal.
Note: The authorities has set a maximum time limit to visit Taj Mahal for tourists. It's three hours.
8:30 pm: Start the tour with a beautiful iconic view of Taj Mahal, the magnificent monument that stands at the heart of India has a story that has been melting the hearts of millions of listeners since the time Taj has been visible.
12:00 pm: After the visit of Taj Mahal, start the tour of Agra Fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort is also known as Lal Qila, Fort Rouge and Red Fort of Agra.
2:00 pm: you can have lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant.
3:00 pm: Head to Fatehpur Sikri (also known as Ghost city). It’ll take around one hour drive (43 KM from Agra). Then you can visit Fatehpur Sikri, it's a blend of Indo-Islamic architecture. It has palaces, harems, buildings, courts and a mosque, & one of the best architectural wonders of Fatehpur Sikri is the Buland Darwaza, a grand gateway to the walled city.
6:00 pm: Drive back to Agra. (approx 1 hour for 43 km from Agra).
Agra is very famous for beautiful handicraft.
Later go for shopping in Agra, one of the most important centers for handicrafts, made of marble inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of art and craft. Empress Noorjahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherwear, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
8:30 pm: After completing your tour in Agra, You will be transferred to Agra Railway Station (Agra Cantt) to board the Superfast Shatabdi Express Train for New Delhi Railway Station (NZM).
9:15 pm: The Train departure.
11:30 pm: Your train will be arrived at New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) then Your driver will meet you at Railway Station & Drop you off at your Hotel/Airport or any preferred location in Delhi.
End of tour.
Departure Point :Delhi/NCR/Gurugram
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid any id/passport your photo on it, is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.