Taj Mahal Day Trip From Delhi with Lunch at 5 Star Hotel
Agra - city of the Taj Mahal, perhaps the most photographed monument in the world. However, there is a degree of enigma about the Taj. Once you hear about a building so much and once you see so many pictures of a building your expectations are real high and this is the enigma about the Taj Mahal. No matter how many pictures you have seen or no matter how high your expectations are the Taj never lets you down - the unparalleled glory and beauty of the building surpasses beyond all human imaginations.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with Fully Air Conditioned Car
- Professional Local Experts
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch in 5 Star Hotel (If Option Selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Monument Entry Tickets (If Option Selected)
- Water Bottle While Travelling
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Courtyard by Marriott Agra
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Known to the world as the city of the ‘Taj Mahal’, Agra is still associated with the Mughals, who besides being great rulers were also great builders. The architectural splendour of the mausoleums, forts and palaces is a vivid reminder of the opulence of the legendary Mughal Empire.
Your Chauffeur will report at the hotel as per the time selected by you while booking your tour. Head out for a 3 hour ride via india's finest expressway for Taj Mahal.
On arrival in Agra, you will be welcomed by your professional local expert and then head out on a spectacular tour of The Taj Mahal ,celebrated for its architectural magnificence and aesthetic beauty .Witness the dramatic interplay of lights as the sun rises and casts its golden rays over the pearl white tomb, reacting the magic of the Taj. Once you have taken some memories morning photos, there is time to explore The Taj.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After Taj Mahal explore Agra Fort, an outstanding example of Mughal architect and stronghold of the Mughal Empire under successive generations . Shah Jahan, the creator of Taj, Spend the last years of his life imprisonment awarded by his son Aurangzeb, here . It was built in the late 1560's by their predecessor,Akbar, with later embellishments by Jahangir, his son and Shah Jahan, his grandson.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Courtyard by Marriott Agra, Ii, Fatehabad Rd, Taj Nagri Phase 2, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
After exploring Agra Fort proceed for multi-cousin lunch at 5 star Hotel Courtyard Marriott. After enjoying your lunch drive back to Delhi via India's finest expressway.
Chauffeur will drop you at your hotel or at the airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be from Airport or any hotel in Delhi, NCR, Gurugram and New Delhi Airport.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- We are here for your comfort please let us know if you require any change in Itinerary .We will try to moderate it .
- Infant rates apply provided
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.