Taj Mahal Day Tour From Mumbai Via Delhi Included Both Way Flight Tickets
Pick up early morning anywhere in Mumbai hotel or Train station arrival At Delhi domestic airport- our drivers meets you at airport and transfer to Agra via Yamuna express highway and will reach at Agra by 12:00 hrs.
Meet our executive and English speaking approved zonal tour guide.
Taj Mahal visit followed by buffet lunch at ITC Mughal Agra.
Later visit Agra fort and city tour.
- Leave Agra by 16:00 hrs to Delhi Airport via same highway.
- Departure at Airport by 20:00 hrs.
- Fly To Mumbai.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
iscover the treasures of the Mughal Empire of India on a private full-day tour of Agra.
See the Taj Mahal, visit the Agra Fort and the exquisite abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Included in this tour is a private live tour guide, private transport, a uniformed driver and hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :24-hour clock,
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Till 85 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.