Taj Mahal at Sunset and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
Agra, once the capital of the Mughal Empire during the 16th and early 18th centuries, is three hours by road from New Delhi. Tourists from all over the world visit Agra not to see the ruins of the red sandstone fortress built by the Mughal emperors but to make a pilgrimage to Taj Mahal, India’s most famous architectural wonder, in a land where magnificent temples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Morning pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Delhi at 8am and 3 hrs drive to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway. Arrive in Agra and meet your Tour guide and continue for Agra sightseeing’s.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
First we visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanskriti's Imperial Gems, A 11, Taj nagri, phase 2, Agra India
After lunch enjoy shopping tour Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Last we visit Taj Mahal at Sunset (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi and where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport in Delhi
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.