Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day-Trip from Delhi
Pickup at 2:30am from hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Delhi - it’s your choice and drive to Agra. 3-Hrs drives by Expressway and enjoy countryside. Visit of incredible Taj Mahal – one of the wonders of the world, an ivory-white marble mausoleum. Visit of Agra Fort, UNESCO world heritage site where power was symbolized by grand palaces and grander forts. Enjoy some shopping in Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Buffet breakfast at a 5* hotel (If Booked Including this Option)
- Monument entrance fees (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Get ready for an extremely early takeoff time for this 14-hour private tour to Agra from Delhi. Be picked up at 2:30am from your hotel or the airport — it’s your choice. Sit back in your private vehicle, and relax.
The ride from Delhi to Agra takes about three hours.
Once you arrive in Agra, you’re in for a treat. Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal, and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds.
Take a break at nearby hotel where breakfast is served for you and your private group.
Next up is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. Admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work.
Explore the area, and sit down for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense).
After lunch, hop back into your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi. Your driver drops you off at your hotel at about 4pm approx.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.