Taj Mahal at full moon night --Taj View Point-- Mehtab Bagh
Taj Mahal is the most beautiful monument in the world and it is very popular among the visitor to visit the monument in the moon night. Mainly during Full Moon nights.
The major advantage of this tour is that it gives you an opportunity to explore Taj Mahal at full moon night from Taj View point made outside of the Mehtabh Bagh due to efforts of the Agra administration. It was inaugurated on November 15.
Note:: Full moon night tour is available five days in a month (Two days before full moon, on full moon night and two day after full moon night. Kindly book tour according to the dates of full moon night.)
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Our accredited tour guide will meet you at starting point that can be the mentioned point or your place in Agra from where you want pick up. The tour guide will take you to Mehtab Bagh for moon night tour of Taj Mahal. After buying entrance ticket and security procedure you will be taken to the spot from where you can explore Taj Mahal at night.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :OYO 5107 Hotel Panna Paradise, Fatehabad Rd, opposite KFC Taj Nagri Crossing, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick you up from your hotel in Agra.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.