Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Heritage walk
Heritage Walk is a unique tourist concept that gives a rare behind the scene glimpse of one of the world's most treasured tourist attraction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This historical city is approx. 200 kms from the capital city of India - Delhi. Agra houses three UNESCO World Heritage sites named as the Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort. As the city was once the capital of Mughal Empire, one can find many other glorious buildings and tombs from the past.
These wondrous monuments and sites should be visited once in a lifetime.
Taj Mahal : It is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and has been enlisted as a UNESCO World Heritage site built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Arjumand Bano Begum, popularly known as Mumtaz Mahal. This white mausoleum was built in Mughal architectural style. (Taj Mahal closed on every friday)
Agra Fort : It is popularly known as the Agra Fort which was built on the banks of River Yamuna covering an area of almost 2.5 kms this fort was built using red sandstone, housing several buildings inside. It has 2 major gates namely the Delhi Gate and the Amar Singh Gate.
After lunch, you will be taken for Heritage walk of Agra.
Departure Point :Agra
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Agra
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.