Taj Mahal Agra Tour by Car from Delhi
Private Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Day Tour From Delhi By Express Highway with air-conditioned SUV Car comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Sunset Point.
• Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
• Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
• Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
• Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
• Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience
• Transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
per adult from
8 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Any Gratuities For Guide & Driver (Optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Monument Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Time 07:00 : DELHI - AGRA
You will be picked up from Hotel in New Delhi and will be driven to Agra by AC Cab through Yamuna Express Highway. If you wish stop at midway for Tea/Coffee. (200 Km & 3 Hrs Drive)
Time 10:00: TAJ MAHAL
On arrival at Agra, our tour executive will welcome you at Agra & introduce with your tour guide, who will take you to the famous tourist attractions of Agra , the Taj Mahal. The 17th century monument of love, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife MumtazMahal.This cynosure of Indian tourism economy is situated on right bank of river Yamuna.
Time 12:00 : AGRA FORT
After Taj Mahal directly visiting Agra Fort, the magnificent beauty of red sandstone positioned on the banks of River Yamuna. Agra Fort was constructed by third Mughal king Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the KhasMahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and the beautiful Nagina Mosque.
Time 13:00 : LUNCH
Lunch break in local AC Restaurant on direct payment by you.
Time 14:00 : OPTIONAL : Exploring Local Craftwork
After Lunch you can explore market of Agra which is famous for marble inlay craftwork and handicraft.
Time 14:30 : MEHTAB BAGH
Back to Delhi enroute cab will stop at Mehtab Bagh for enjoying river side view of Taj Mahal. Appropriate place for photography.
Arriving Delhi. Transfering you either to your Hotel or Airport in Delhi.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.