Taiwan's Ultimate Pineapple Day Tour in Kaohsiung
Visit an organic pineapple farm that uses natural farming to sustain pineapples and other fruits and vegetables that grow in harmony on this farmer's land. Enjoy an intimate experience getting to know the farmers with DIY activities that feature the pineapple fruit. Take a walking history tour of the area, stopping by a former Japanese bridge and full-functioning tile kiln. End your day making Taiwan's famous pineapple cakes and learn why these pastries are so symbolic in Taiwanese culture.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Traditional Chinese pastry DIY (and bring your pastries home)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Jiu Zhen Nan Han Pastry House
What's excluded :
- Private transportation from your accommodation to pick-up/drop-off point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dashu District, Dashu District, Kaohsiung
Travelers will visit a local organic pineapple farm and try DIY food and craft activities.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Sanhe Tile Kiln, No.94, Zhuliao Rd., Dashu Dist., Dashu District, Kaohsiung 840 Taiwan
San-He Tile Kiln played a significant role in the building industry back in the days. The travelers can stroll the old street and find tile craftwork along the street.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jiu Zhen Nan Han Pastry House, No.298, Jiexi Rd MRT Daliao Station Exit 1, Daliao, Kaohsiung 83150 Taiwan
Travelers will visit here to know better about the history of Taiwan's pastry industry and how the culture used to influence Taiwanese. Travelers will make their very own pineapple cakes, which is Taiwan's most famous pastry.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dashu District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 840
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet at Kaohsiung Metro "Formosa Boulevard Station" Exit 6 (ground floor, outside of Exit 6)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Formosa Boulevard Station, 800, Taiwan, Kaohsiung City, Xinxing District, Zhongshan 1st Road, 115號地下一樓
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet at Kaohsiung Metro "Formosa Boulevard Station" Exit 6. Tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking
- Tour requires a minimum of 6 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.