Taipei Walking Tour- Longshan Temple PLUS
Join us on a journey back into the past! Together we'll travel back in time to 18 century Wanhua district, where Taipei city was founded! Our local guides will walk you through all the amazing stories of this ancient neighborhood. On top of that, we'll show you how to be a real Taiwanese by worshiping at Longshan temple!
So join us for an extraordinary night out in this city!
*An one-hour night market experience is included.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bopiliao Ancient Street, No.101 Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei Taiwan
The community of Bopiliao was firstly formed back in early Qing Dynasty. Since then, its history evolves as Taiwan went through different eras, from Qing Dynasty, Japanese colonization, to early Post World War II period. Situated in one of the most prosperous areas, Mengjia, architecture in Bopiliao reflects different culture of which it was built. The area is uniquely representative of once flourishing Mengjia.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Longshan Temple, No.211 Guangzhou Street Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei 10853 Taiwan
The most well known temple in Taiwan, the Mengjia Longshan Temple was built in 1738 by settlers from Fujian as a gathering place for Chinese settlers. Located in the old village part of Taipei, Wanhua District, this temple has stood the test of time and lasted through several natural disasters and wars.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Wanhua Night Market, Guangzhou St., Wanhua Dist., Wanhua, Taipei Taiwan
Explore the Wanhua night markets and you will find everything from centuries old buildings and monuments, to some of the best night markets
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Longshan Temple Station, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 108
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2019 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :津津海鮮餐廳, 號, No. 45梧州街萬華區台北市 Taiwan 108
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.