Taipei Tea Culture and Chinese History Tour
One thing synonymous with travel to Taiwan is the country’s thriving and highly regarded tea industry. On this tour you’ll experience tastes of both Taiwan’s rich history and delicious tea. You'll also visit the world-famous Taipei branch of the National Palace Museum. Boasting more than 700,000 artifacts and artworks spanning dynasties of Chinese history, the museum is right at the top of any visitor to Taiwan’s travel itinerary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Enjoy a special lunch with tea-inspired dishes
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Pinglin Tea Museum of New Taipei City
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Private transportation from your accommodation to pick-up/drop-off point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pinglin Tea Museum of New Taipei City, No.19-1, Shueisongcikeng, Pinglin Dist, Pinglin, New Taipei 23241 Taiwan
Our friendly guide will take you to discover Taiwanese tea culture at Pingling Tea Museum, and visit a real operating Taiwanese tea farm
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
You will visit National Palace Museum's northern branch, the home to more than 700,000 artifacts and artworks spanning thousands of years of Chinese history, is possibly Taiwan’s premier tourist attraction.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station, 110, Taiwan, Taipei City, Xinyi District, Section 5, Xinyi Rd, 20號B1
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Shi-men Ting, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 108
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guest will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.