Taipei Riverside Bike Tour
Take it slow and appreciate the beauty of Taipei the green way. Cycle alongside Taipei's riverside, making stops to explore the city's history and culture. Start with a quick tour of Dadaocheng, one of the city's oldest neighborhoods with spiritual and commercial roots where your guide will introduce you to the capital's unique beginnings. Bike from Daodacheng harbor to Guandu Temple, the oldest (and most unique) Mazu temple in northern Taiwan with beautiful views of Taipei city. End your cycling journey at the famous Tamsui Wharf where you will conclude the evening with a leisurely stroll through Tamsui old street.
*This tour is not recommended for children under 145cm hight.
*Require customer's hight (over or under 165cm) and helmet size (L over 60cm/ M 55-60cm/ S 50-55cm)during booking for preparation.
per adult from
What's included :
- An urban bicycle and a helmet
- A professional cycle guide
What's excluded :
The customers will bike by the riverside on a fashionable Tokyobike bicycle. Enjoy an easy, breezy, cycling tour with local snacks and secret spots and Discover an alternative way to appreciate the beauty of Taipei.
• Guandu Bridge, Beitou Dist., Bali, New Taipei Taiwan
Departure Point :Shuanglian Station, No. 47, Minsheng West Road, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- In the end of this tour, our guide will leave you starting your walk in Dansui old street. The bicycle will be brought back and you're able to head back to Taipei by MRT.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 145cm height.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.