Taipei Northern Beauty Layover Tour
Proud of our wonderful international airport though we are, we recognize that staring at the scenery outside the airport window can get a bit dull after the first hour. Let us make your brief Taiwan layover a memorable one by taking you on a scenic trip to some amazingly beautiful spots outside of the city itself. We'll pick you up from the airport and bring you directly to the North Coast, where you'll visit the Yehliu Geopark, famous for it's eroded landscapes and magical rock formations. Afterwards, we'll head to the lovely port town of Tamsui to visit Fort San Domingo, built by the Spaniards in 1629 and boasting spectacular views of the Tamsui River. Then we'll walk along the lively old street of Tamsui, a local heritage site boasting excellent food alongside plenty of local color, culture and history. It's a short trip, but enough to give you a small taste of what Northern Taiwan has to offer and, we think, encourage you to make your next trip to Taiwan a longer one.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Yehliu Geopark and Fort San Domingo
- 5-seater sedan/9-seater van
- Entry/Admission - YehLiu Geopark
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YehLiu Geopark, No.167-1, Kangton Rd. Yeh Liu Village, Wanli, New Taipei 207 Taiwan
We'll pick you up from the airport and bring you directly to the North Coast, where you'll visit the Yehliu Geopark, famous for it's eroded landscapes and magical rock formations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fort San Domingo, No.1, Lane 28, Zhongzheng Road,Danshuei District, Tamsui, New Taipei 25158 Taiwan
We'll head to the lovely port town of Tamsui to visit Fort San Domingo, built by the Spaniards in 1629 and boasting spectacular views of the Tamsui River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tamsui, Tamsui, New Taipei
We'll walk along the lively old street of Tamsui, a local heritage site boasting excellent food alongside plenty of local color, culture and history
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Taoyuan International Airport Terminal, No. 9, Hangzhan S Rd, Dayuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan 337
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/8/2020 - 1/13/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the earliest pickup for this tour is 8am.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.