Taipei Night Tour including Din Tai Fung Dinner
Taipei is rich in history and modern features: historic sites, contemporary architectures, cultural activities… From day to night, this city has a lot to offer, yet is still lively and safe after dark.
In this tour you will discover the charm of the old part of the city and the metropolitan area, including a taste of the local classic gourmet – Xiaolongbao(Steamed Dumplings).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Admission fee and entrance ticket included in the itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Taipei City downtown only)
- Dinner in Din Tai Fung
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Taipei 101 Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Taipei 101
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Longshan Temple, No.211 Guangzhou Street Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei 10853 Taiwan
Your first stop is Longshan Temple. Founded by the immigrants from Fukien in 1738, this ancient temple was built to dedicate the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy (Kuan-in in Chinese). The most well-known about this temple is that the statue of Kuan-in has survived the bombing during the air raid in 1945.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Huaxi street Night Market, Kuangchou, Sanshui and Huahsi Streets, Wanhua, Taipei Taiwan
After that you will take a walk along Huaxi Street Tourist Night Market, which is only one block away from Longshan Temple, and also known as Snake Alley. This market area was once a legal red-light district, with restaurants that serve snake meat and blood, Chinese softshell turtle meat and blood. After years of changes, even though most shops have stopped serving this type of food therapy, this place is still bustling with crowd.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Taipei City Hall, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
Next,you will move to the eastern part of Taipei City, the busiest commercial district in Taiwan. Before dinner, let’s stop by Taipei City Hall to capture a perfect camera angle of the iconic landmark – Taipei 101(formally known as 101 Taipei Financial Center Corp.). This skyscraper was once the tallest building in the world, about 508m tall, with an observatory deck on the 88th floor.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Xinyi District, Taipei 11049 Taiwan
Dinner tonight will be served at Din Tai Fung (included in this tour), a famous restaurant franchise that is originally found in Taiwan, widely-known for serving Xiaolongbao(Steamed Dumplings). Din Tai Fung is also included in Michelin Bib Gourmand selection from 2018.
After dinner, you may choose to go up to Taipei 101 Observatory Deck and enjoy panoramic night view of the city (own expense), or enjoy a little shopping in the department stores nearby.
Your tour ends with return transport to your Taipei hotel in the late evening.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Taipei City Center. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. Exact pick-up time will be provided by local operator upon confirmation.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Free masks are only available for those guests who do not have their own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.