Taipei Half-Day City Tour
Taipei offers a full range of activities and attractions for all types of travelers. Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast or a museum-goer, the city always has something for everyone.
If you are planning your first trip to Taipei, this half-day tour includes the must-see sights and world-famous icons in this city: Presidential Office, Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Martyrs’ Shrine, National Palace Museum, The Grand Hotel and Hsin Tian Kong.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Admission fee and entrance ticket included in the itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Taipei City downtown only)
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Presidential Office Building, No.122 Chungking South Road, Section 1, Zhongzheng District, Taipei Taiwan
You will enjoy a scenic drive and pass by Presidential Office, a baroque-style building built in the 1910s. It is also a symbolic landmark and historical site in Taipei City.
Stop At: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
The first stop is Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, an impressive monument in memory of President Chiang Kai-shek. Surrounded by white walls with blue-tiled roof, the park contains an archway, a museum, a square, and a garden.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: National Revolutionary Martyrs' Shrine, No.139 Bei'an Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei 111 Taiwan
Next, you will visit Martyrs’ Shrine. The shrine was built in the 1960s to honor the fallen soldiers in civil wars and armed conflicts. The changing the guard ceremony is performed daily from 09:00 to 17:00.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
After that, you will spend 1 hour in one of the most-visited museums in the world – National Palace Museum. This museum houses nearly 700,000 pieces of ancient Chinese artworks over multiple dynasties. Beside the permanent exhibits, there are temporary exhibits from time to time. The Southern Branch of National Palace Museum in Chiayi City was established in 2015, aimed to balance cultural resources between north and south of Taiwan.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Grand Hotel Taipei, No. 1號, Section 4, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10461
Then you will have a photo stop at The Grand Hotel Taipei, another historical landmark built in the 1950s to cater foreign guests and host state banquets. This 5-star hotel contains numerous of art and decors, including the wall panels, paintings and carvings.
Stop At: Hsing Tian Kong, No.109 Er Section, Minquan East Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei Taiwan
The last stop is Xingtian Temple, a popular Taoist temple established in 1960s. This temple is devoted to Guan Yu – God of Justice, the locals come here to pray for jobs and do Siu-Kiann(a traditional religious rite) to get rid of bad lucks or seek peace of mind.
Your tour ends with return transport to your Taipei hotel in the noon/ late afternoon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Taipei City Center. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. Exact pick-up time will be provided by local operator upon confirmation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Free masks are only available for those guests who do not have their own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.