Taipei Foodie Tour
Taiwan is an undisputed foodie’s paradise, recognized by Michelin guides, Netflix series and international food blogs. But any Taiwanese person will tell you that the best way to eat in Taipei is with a local. Let our English-proficient guide take you on a tour through the food mecca of Taipei, starting at an internationally reknown coffee shop where you can sample local, Taiwanese coffee beans from Alishan. Then, taste Taiwan's famous bubble milk tea ("boba") at the island's first, original shop. No food tour would be completed without a trip to one of Taiwan's traditional night markets, so eat your heart out before returning to the island's internationally- praised metro system after ending your feast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and beverages.
- Mass transportation fee in between each destinations
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Transportation between your hotel and MRT station.
- The customers will visit an award-winning (World Barista Championship) coffee shop (note1: no caffeine options available) (note2: if the shop is closed we will pick another high quality local cafe). And then, we will take the customers to a abubble milk tea shop, where they can taste bubble milk tea at the world's original shop. Finally, we will introduce the customers to have a traditional night market tour, and they can sample Taipei's best street food there.
• Raohe Street Night Market, North end of Kee Lung Road, Xinyi District, Taipei Taiwan
• Taiwan's original bubble milk tea
• Coffee - Try unique twists on coffee, that combine local Taiwanese ingredients like pineapple, aiyu jelly, winter melon tea, and osmanthus.
• Street Food - Street food experience at Raohe night market
Departure Point :Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station, 106, Taiwan, Taipei City, Da’an District, Section 1, Xinsheng S Rd, 67號10652
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Our guide will meet all of the travelers at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station "Exit 1" and drop-off them at MRT Songshang Station
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.