Taipei Food Tour and Colorful Bubble Tea Making
Taipei Food Tour and Colorful Bubble Tea Making offers a fast-track, truly Taiwanese cultural experience, from the street to the dining table! Guided by our local chef, you will enjoy the experience just like a local: starting the day with a slice of classic Taipei, walking in the oldest morning market, welcomed by street vendors and shop owners, and savoring traditional and unique street food. You will also learn how to make Bubble Tea (COLORFUL BUBBLES which colors from seasonal local fruits), a Taiwanese drink that has swept the world by storm!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour of the tranditional market
- 60 minute cooking class
- An amazing colorful bubble milk tea
- Entry/Admission - Dongmen Market
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dongmen Market, No.81, Lane 79, Section 2, Xinyi Road, Zhongzheng District, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 10057 Taiwan
• Morning market tour featuring authentic food tasting
• Hands-on bubble tea making (Colorful bubbles!)
• Small class (2-10 people)
• Cozy, homy and fully equipped cooking studio
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dongmen Station, 10650, Taiwan, Taipei City, Da’an District, 信義路2段166號B1
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or a full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.