Taipei Day Tour including Taipei 101, Din Tai Fung and Hot Spring Experience
Discover the Zen of Taipei! We'll start at the top, literally, with a high-altitude view of everything from the observatory of Taipei 101. You'll have ample time to both learn about the building itself and take in the gorgeous views of your surroundings. Afterward, we'll head downstairs for a leisurely lunch at Michelin rated Din Tai Fung, where you'll eat your fill of the restaurant's world famous xiao long bao (soup dumplings). After lunch, we'll take you to the geothermic Beitou district, home to Taipei's best Japanese style bath houses, first used as centers of entertainment and leisure by Japanese colonial officials then kamikaze pilots on the night before their final missions. You'll soak in the area's healing waters for an hour before being brought back to your accommodation.
Please note that soaking in hot springs isn't recommended for pregnant women, people with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1 hour private hot spring bath house (2 persons per room)
- Lunch with special menu at Din Tai Fung
- Travel insurance
- Admission to Taipei 101 observatory fast pass
- Entry/Admission - Taipei 101
- Entry/Admission - Beitou Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Xinyi Shopping District
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Xinyi District, Taipei 11049 Taiwan
The travelers can enjoy a 360 view from the Taipei 101 observatory.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Beitou Hot Spring, Wenquan Street, Beitou Dist., Beitou, Taipei Taiwan
Our guide will take the travelers to the geothermic Beitou district, home to Taipei's best Japanese style bath houses, first used as centers of entertainment and leisure by Japanese colonial officials then kamikaze pilots on the night before their final missions. The travelers will soak in the area's healing waters for an hour (2 persons per room) before being brought back to their accommodation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xinyi Shopping District, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan
Our friendly guide will take you to have lunch at Michelin rated Din Tai Fung, where you'll eat your fill of the restaurant's world famous xiao long bao (soup dumplings).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off from and to your accommodation in Taipei. Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guest will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.