Taipei Culinary Experience
Taiwan is an undisputed foodie’s paradise, and our Taipei Culinary Experience aims to bring you the full sights, sounds, fragrances and flavors of Taiwanese cuisine. We’ll start at a historical market where we’ll sample various traditional Chinese delicacies before heading over to Taipei’s undisputed gourmet ghetto, Yongkang street and the surrounding alleys. We’ll explore the area for about an hour, stopping for several dishes in one or two of the neighborhood’s many famous restaurants (your guide will point out other spots for future meals). We’ll be sure and save enough room for the movable feast’s ultimate destination, a guided tour of the world famous Ningxia night market, where we’ll sample a variety of dishes prepared by some of the city’s top street chefs.
Please note: Our Taipei Culinary Experience is fairly omnivorous, but with advanced notice we can customize the tour to accommodate specific dietary needs.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Goody bag with a bottle of water and surprise gifts
What's excluded :
- Transportation between your hotel and MRT station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yongkang Street, Yongkang St., Da'an Dist., Da'an, Taipei Taiwan
16:30 Meet your guide at MRT CKS Memorial Hall Station Exit. 2
16:40 Taiwanese traditional market
17:20 Explore Yongkang Street
19:00 Night Market Experience
20:00 Drop off at MRT Shuanglian or Zhongshan Station
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall ( Ai Guo ), Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :1: Shuanglian Station, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 103
2: MRT Zhongshan Station (Zhi Ren High School), Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.