Taipei City Layover Tour
Make every minute of your Taipei layover count with a guided tour to the city's main attractions that includes transportation to and from the airport. Your local, multilingual guide will fill you in on Taipei’s history, scenery, and local culture during a custom itinerary tailored to fit your layover time. Attractions may include the National Palace Museum, Taipei 101 observatory, National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Longshan Temple and hidden gems only known by locals. We design this tour to fit into your own layover schedule, so let us know your schedule (and visiting preferences) in advance.
※Please note that the earliest pickup time for this tour is 8am.
per adult from
What's included :
- A professional English speaking tour guide
- Admission to National Palace Museum, and Taipei 101 observatory
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - TAIPEI 101 Observatory
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
We will lead you to the National Palace Museum, to explore 5000 years of Chinese art, history and culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: TAIPEI 101 Observatory, 89F, No. 7, Sec. 5, Xinyi Rd., Xinyi Dist, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan
You will go up to the observatory, to get a bird's-eye view of the Taipei city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
Our experienced guide will take you explore Democracy Plaza, AKA Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, to learn about the history of this one of the must-see spot in Taipei.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Presidential Office Building, No.122 Chungking South Road, Section 1, Zhongzheng District, Taipei Taiwan
You will view Japanese architecture from Taiwan’s colonial era at the Presidential Office Building.
Stop At: Longshan Temple, No.211 Guangzhou Street Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei 10853 Taiwan
You will visit the city's most visited religious site, and acknowledge how to worship and the divination way in Chinese culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Taoyuan International Airport Terminal, No. 9, Hangzhan S Rd, Dayuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan 337
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/9/2020 - 1/13/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.