Tainan Spiritual Culture Tour
Discover Taiwan's rich and varied spiritual culture with a visit through lively temples, historical incense shops, and a local, English-speaking guide well educated in Taiwan's many religious influences. Begin your day with a tour through the 18 levels of Taoist hell at the unique and lively Daitianfu Temple. Equipped with animatronics and staged scenes, this journey is a rare sighting and comprehensive glimpse into Taiwan's Taoist religion. Next, visit Tainan's Confucian Temple, Taiwan's oldest Confucian temple dating back to 1665. You will end the day at a family-owned incense shop to learn about spiritual traditions and modern-day rituals, leaving Tainan with your very own incense sticks and a piece of Taiwanese culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Taoist hell & Taiwan Confucian Temple
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Madou Daitian Temple
- Entry/Admission - Confucius Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madou Daitian Temple, No.60 Guangdi Temple, Madou District, Madou, Tainan 721 Taiwan
Enter the Daitianfu Temple for a spiritual adventure, to take an interactive journey through the Taoist 18 levels of hell with animatronics and lively displays.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Confucius Temple, No.2 Nanmen Road, West Central District, Tainan Taiwan
Visit the oldest Confucian Temple in Taiwan and gain a deeper understanding of Confucianism through your well-versed tour guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wu Wan chun, No.10, Lane 227, Sec.2, Yongfu Rd, West Central Dist, West Central District, Tainan 700 Taiwan
Visit a family-run incense stick shop and take home a piece of Taiwan's spirituality.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.