Taichung Art and Culture Tour
Explore the culture and art, history and heart, of Taiwan's Central City on our Taichung Art & Culture Tour. Travel back in time with a tour and rich history lesson of the grandiose Wufeng Lin Family House, the preserved mansion of one of the most influential families during Taiwan's Japanese occupation. After lunch, visit the modern and psychedelic Rainbow Village, a town that was recently saved by the artistic workings of "Rainbow Grandpa" (who you may meet while there). Then, explore the ultra-modern National Taichung Theater, one of Taiwan’s most recent and renowned architectural achievements. Finally, return to nature with a visit to the Gaomei Wetlands, a well preserved wetland habitat offering birdwatching and breathtaking sunsets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance of Wufeng Lin Family House
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Wufeng Lin Family
- Entry/Admission - National Taichung Theater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wufeng Lin Family, No.26 Minsheng Road, Wufeng District, Wufeng, Taichung 413 Taiwan
Enjoy a history lesson at Wufeng Lin Family House, the preserved mansion of one of Taiwan's most influential families
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Rainbow Village Taichung, No. 25, Lane 56, Chun'an Road, Nantun, Taichung 408 Taiwan
Visit the quirky, psychedelic Rainbow Village (possibly meeting its creator, the extremely charming Rainbow Grandpa).
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: National Taichung Theater, No.101, Section 2, Huilai Road, Xitun, Taichung 40756 Taiwan
Visit the ultra-modern National Taichung Theater, and explore the beauty of the architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gaomei Wetland, Gaomei Road, Qingshui District, Qingshui, Taichung Taiwan
Enjoy mother nature's art at the Gaomei Wetlands
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Taipei city.*Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.