Tagus River Sunset Cruise in Lisbon
Cruise along Lisbon’s Tagus River at sunset while admiring the city sights!
The 2-hour cruise includes sights of top Lisbon attractions and historical landmarks such as the Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery, all bathed in a soft sunset glow.
Simply sit back and relax as the crew takes you to see the best views in town.
Small-group tour with a maximum of 23 people ensures a more personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - One welcome drink, wine, beer, sparkling, soda or water
- boat tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks - One famous egg custard tart can be purchased for 1€ on boarding
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Spanish Dock - marlin boat tours, Doca de Alcântara, Av. Brasília, 1350-352 Lisboa, Portugal
Meet your captain and board your sailboat to get this tour started!
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
Pass by the big 25th of Arpil bridge that since 1966 connects the two sides of the Tagus River
Pass By: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
One of the most iconic sites of Lisbon, Padrão dos Descobrimentos was built in 1985 to honor the Portuguese hereos who were a part of the discoveries.
Pass By: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
Cristo Rei, inspired by the similar statue in Brasil, was built in 1959 to carry out the promise made by the Portuguese episcopate in 1940 that said that if Portugal did not enter the Second World War a statue would be raise
Pass By: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Tower of Belém was built between 1514 and 1520 as a fort to protect the city, nowadays it is considered Cultural Heritage of all Humanity by UNESCO
Pass By: Marlin Boat Tours, Lisbon 1300-598 Portugal
Get back on land and enjoy the rest of your stay in this beautiful city!
Departure Point :Spanish Dock - marlin boat tours, Doca de Alcântara, Av. Brasília, 1350-352 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It’s recommended to wear comfortable clothes
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 16; ID may be required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All the boats are operating with 2/3 of the real capacity due to the Covid 19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.