Tafi del Valle and Ruins of Quilmes - Tucumán
Delve into the amazing natural landscapes of Tafí del Valle with this excursion that will also allow you to visit the archaeological site of the Quilmes Indians.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets and fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tafi del Valle, Tafi del Valle, Province of Tucuman, Northern Argentina
From our hotel in San Miguel de Tucumán we will go first to the Jesuit ruins of San José de Lules, where we will know the legacy of the Society of Jesus. Following the route of Route 307, we will continue our journey through the Los Sosa ravine. In this spectacular natural area we will stop before the imposing sculpture of the Monument to the Indian.
Bordering the reservoir of La Angostura we will continue our route to the archaeological site of the menhirs of El Mollar. In this area we will visit one of the most extensive pre-Columbian settlements in Argentina: the ruins of Quilmes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.