Taboga Island - Beach Day
Come spend a day at the beach, in the heart of the Pacific Ocean, facing the famous Panama Canal.
This volcanic island in the Gulf of Panama, otherwise known as the Island of Flowers,
Accessible by a 30 minute boat ride through the entrance to the Panama Canal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip boat transportation to Taboga Island
- Admission fees to Taboga Island
- Chairs and parasol
- Island tour
What's excluded :
- Beach towel / sunscreen
- Snorkeling equipment or any other beach sport
This island is 30 minutes accessible by boat through the entrance to the Panama Canal.
What you will see:
On your way, admire the large container ships waiting to pass the canal.
Swimming and relaxation on a beautiful volcanic island located in the Gulf of Panama.
Departure Point :Pucci Food Park, Calle 50 y, Calle 46 Este, Panamá, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your pick-up location (either at your hotel or nearby) when confirming your reservation.(WhatsApp or cell): +507 6637-3595Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you for choosing Visit Panama Tour.Airports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Flamenco marina
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.