Table Mountain Skip-the-Line Ticket and Half-Day Private Chauffeur
Your private chauffeur will collect you from your centrally located Cape Town hotel and transport you to Table Mountain. Your skip-the-line ticket is for buying the ticket and not for the line to the Table Mountain cable car. Enjoy your time on Table Mountain at your leisure as your chauffeur is yours for 4 full hours to take you to other parts of the city up to a maximum of 50km in total, or back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private chauffeur for 4 hours from time of pickup, and a maximum of 50km driving.
- Pickup and drop-off for centrally located CBD and waterfront hotels
- Table Mountain Cable Car Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickups that are not considered CBD or Waterfront - please ask for a supplement price that will depend on the location of your hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, Tafelberg Road Lower Cable Station, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
You will be taken to the cable car station and make your way with your ticket up to the mountain and back again to meet your driver.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify your hotel and pickup time preference at the time of booking.Ports
- Cape Town
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Casual attire is recommend
- Warm clothing is recommended during winter months
- Please note: Tickets to Table Mountain are non-refundable. If you are unable to use your tickets on the day of the tour, you may return to Table Mountain to use them within a 7 day period
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.