Table Mountain MTB Explorer
Riding the lower slopes of Table Mountain National Park, enjoy spectacular views of the city and trails within the national park. To make it the ultimate mountain bike ride on Table Mountain and if fitness allows, we head to Tokai for some of the most incredible downhill single tracks in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park, Table Mountain National Park, Western Cape
Traverse the lower slopes of Table Mountain on dedicated single tracks, jeep tracks and backroads. Look up to enjoy panoramic views while riding world-class bike trails.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tokai, Tokai, Western Cape
Once we have conquered the classic Table Mountain tracks we make our way to the mind-blowing downhill trails of Tokai within the broader Table Mountain National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.