Table Mountain Cycling Experience
Table Mountain is one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. To be able to cycle here is a unique experience when visiting Cape Town. The views over Cape Town and the Winelands is breathtaking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - We will stop along the way at Rhodes Memorial Restaurant for a coffee and snack to refuel
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Mountain bike. Several bikes are available to rent upon request.
This exciting mountain bike tour will take you on the slopes of Table Mountain. The trails take you from Constantia Neck, through Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, around Devil's Peak and onto the front slopes of Table Mountain. From here we will cycle to Signal Hill for breathtaking views of the city and down to Camps Bay Beach where the tour ends
• Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
• Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
• Signal Hill, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.