Table Mountain and Robben Island Private Tour
Experience the World’s Wonder and the political history of South Africa all in one day.
You will see the city of Cape Town from above and from the ocean.
You will learn the political history of South Africa, and also visit the cell where the late former President Nelson Mandela spent 27 years.
You will be able to walk on the Table Mountain and appreciate the 360degree views.
We will prebook the cable car and Robben Island tickets, so the wait will only be for the cable car and ferry.
We will transport you in safe clean vehicles with knowlegable driver/guide
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pickup and drop off to hotels or residence
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Robben Island Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All food and drinks are for your own account
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Table Mountain is considered to be one of the world's 7 wonders.
You will be able to see the City from all sides of the mountain.
You will also learn the history of the mountain, it is believed to be the oldest mountain.
Table mountain boasts of flora and fauna, it has vast variety considering its size.
You can also have lunch on the top of the mountain (for your own account)
You will get an opportunity to buy some gifts and memoirs to take home.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bo-kaap, Cape Town Central South Africa
After Table Mountain, we depart for Bo-kaap or the Colourful houses as they are popularily known.
You will get a chance to admire the history of the Community and even taste some of thier cuisines (for your own account)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Robben Island Museum, Cape Town Central 7400 South Africa
We arrive at the Waterfront in time for you to take the ferry to the historic Island.
You will be taken through the political history of South Africa. You will hear the experiences that lead to our freedom.
You will take a tour around the island as well the prison cell of the late President Nelson Mandela.
Beside the history, you will be able to see Cape Town from the ocean.
Enjoy the scenic beauty of the island
It is an emotional journey, be prepared.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.