Table Mountain and Cape Town City Morning Tour (English / German Guided)
The highlights of this half day tour includes a visit to the summit of Table Mountain, South Africa’s prominent landmark, on an aerial cableway (The cableway ticket is not included. Visits to the summit of Table Mountain are weather permitting). Other notable sites and stops include the Malay Quarter, city centre, Company Gardens, the Castle of Good Hope (time permitting) and Diamond Works shop at the V&A Waterfront. Guests enjoy a brief overview of South Africa’s Mother City from the shores of the Atlantic and the heights of iconic Table Mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Castle of Good Hope Entrance Fee
- Diamond Works sparkling tour
- Entry/Admission - Castle of Good Hope
What's excluded :
- Table Mountain Cable-way ticket
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Visit one of the new seven natural wonders and take in the exceptional beauty of Table Mountain. South Africa’s prominent landmark, on an aerial cableway (The cableway ticket is not included. Visits to the summit of Table Mountain are weather permitting).
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Cape Town Central, Cape Town Central, Western Cape
Guests enjoy a brief overview of South Africa’s Mother City from the shores of the Atlantic. Travel through the Malay Quarter, city centre, Company Gardens and if time permits.
Stop At: Castle of Good Hope, Corner of Buitenkant and Strand streets, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
The Castle of Good Hope known locally as the Castle or Cape Town Castle is a bastion fort built in the 17th century in Cape Town, South Africa. Originally located on the coastline of Table Bay, following land reclamation the fort is now located inland
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Diamond Works, 10 Christiaan Barnard Street Ground Floor, Cape Town Central 7925 South Africa
Visit Diamond Works at the V&A Waterfront. Discover the history of the diamond and gold trade in South Africa and witness the art of diamond cutting and the careful craftsmanship of jewellery manufacturing by skilled experts during a sparkling tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Collection from select Sea Point, Waterfront and Cape Town CBD Hotels can be arranged from 07h30. Collection times vary, are subject to the hotel collection route and will be reconfirmed via the hotel the day prior to departure.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visits to the summit of Table Mountain are weather permitting
- During the Aerial Cableway’s annual planned maintenance week in July, this tour will visit Signal Hill instead at no extra cost during this period
- Most travelers can participate
- We highly recommend guests to pre-purchase Table Mountain cableway tickets via their official website to avoid longer waiting times in the queues.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests to bring along own face masks. A vehicle of appropriate size will be assigned to tour groups in accordance with the COVID-19 regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.