Ta Prohm Temple Tomb Raider Tour
We try to own Ta Prohm temple.This temple is famous and popular after the movie Tomb Raider was filmed. We start at 7:00 AM from your hotel lobby to reach the entrance of Ta Prohm temple when it open to visitors at at 7:30 am to avoid the huge crowds. Then we continue to visit other main temples in Angkor archeological park including Angkor Wat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking tour guide
- Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus )
- Bottles of cold drinking Water
What's excluded :
- Food / Drinks
- One Day Angkor Pass USD37 per person
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Kdei
- Entry/Admission - Ta Nei Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
We try to own Ta Prohm temple.This temple is famous and popular after the movie Tomb Raider was
filmed. We start at 7:00 AM from your hotel lobby to reach the entrance of Ta Prohm temple when it
open to visitors at at 7:30 am to avoid the huge crowds.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia
Banteay Kdei is peaceful and quiet. Its name means “Citadel of Chambers”, which is apt; the ruins are a fascinating maze of chambers that are a delight to explore. Also serving as a Buddhist temple, these ruins have been home to an active monastery at multiple time periods since their construction in the 12th century, up until the 1960s.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Nei Temple, Siem Reap Cambodia
Ta Nei is one of the least visited temples in the Angkor Park and it’s one of the reasons why you should go to visit. The temple complex is isolated and away from the main road. You will need to walk down a small track to find it.
It’s arguably, one of the most picturesque temples in the region and definitely one which you should visit if you have the time. It’s not too far away from the main templeand can easily be reached.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
You'll continue to visit Angkor Thom ancient city compound, before lunch time, within Southgate, Bayon, Elephant and Leper king terrace and Phimeanakas temple in royal palace enclosure wall
Angkor Thom translates into English as the “Great City” and was the longest-lasting capital of the ancient Khmer Empire. The walled city was the centre of a huge building program by King Jayavarman VII.
Angkor Thom covers an area of 9 square kilometres and was constructed in the late 12th century. The city was eventually abandoned in the 16th century.
Notable temples which are popular with visitors included Bayon temple, it is known as temple of smiling faces, Terrace of Elephant and Leper King and Phimeanakas temple inside the royal enclosure wall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Angkor Wat is largest religious monument in the world and the most holy site for Cambodian ever. The most attraction of the this temple is its reflection in the water of the five towers
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. You must let us know the name of your hotel and its address before the tour date.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.