Szentendre & Budapest Tour
This tour provides a rich, joyful, informative journey to get the most of your time during your stay in Hungary! Discover the highlights of Budapest, hear interesting informations and stories about the places and the Hungarian history, explore the beautiful Castle District, enjoy the best panoramic view of our magnificant capital from the top of Gellért Hill. . . !
Then have a wonderful trip to Szentendre (the Artists' village), a charming Mediterranean feel town - only 30 minutes ride from the capital. Magnificent landscape, unique atmosphere! Wander around the cobblestone narrow streets, tight alleys and disvover some of the unmissable museums such as the Micro Wonder Museum - a grand collection of miniature art so tiny you can only see it through the lens of a microscope; the Szamos Marzipan Museum, a cute little museum shows off elaborate marzipan creations; and the famous Kovács Margit Ceramic Museum!
Note: The tour is available for bigger sized groups.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- I pick you up at your hotel, (or wherever is the most convenient for You), then we start our exploring journey in Budapest!
-City Park, Hero's Square, Vajdahunyad Castle (1000 years of Hungarian architecture in one romantic castle)
-Andrássy Avenue, State Opera House
-St Stephen Basilica (where the mummified hand of St Stephen is placed)
-Hungarian Parliament (outside visit)
-Royal Castle District: Royal Castle, Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, Citadel
We start our tour with the visit of the oldest and one of the most important architectural monuments in Szentendre, the 800 years-old ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST PARISH CHURCH on CHURCH HILL. From the top we can get a full panorama of the town centre.
We explore some of the must-see places such as:
- The MICRO WONDER MUSEUM - a grand collection of miniature art so tiny you can only see it through the lens of a microscope!
- SZAMOS MARZIPAN MUSEUM: where everything made of Marzipan. There is an opportunity to taste the unique Szamos Marzipan and for shopping, as well.
- KOVÁCS MARGIT CERAMIC MUSEUM - with beautiful collection
We can take a pleasent walk along the revamped DANUBE PROMENADE and have some refreshment in one of the nice cafes or have lunch and taste the local dishes in one of restaurants on the bank of the river.
Departure Point :Your hotel or wherever is the most convenient for You
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.