Syöte National Park Hiking Tour
Enjoy the silence and fresh air of fresh of Syöte National Park. Hear the birds, smell and see the big, deep green old spruce forest. Relax and feel refreshed after this eco-friendly hiking trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Finnish forest nature is an experience and a reassuring element that is open to all of us. A soothing nature excursion can be arranged at dusk, in the middle of a sunny day or in the fresh drizzle!
Path in the forest goes through the old forest, raises up to the fell and takes us to the wilderness cabin. Your guide starts the fire to the hearth and after a while the nice warmth of the fire spreads into the hut. Break and nice picnic lunch gives us energy to continue the last part ofo the trip. Hiking down between two tops of Teerivaara fells gives us different sight again and a soon the sight deeper to Syöte National Park is very beautiful from the special view point. You can see bogs, huge forests and a mosaic of small rivers, lakes and lines of hills around you. On the top of the hill we spend a short time just relaxing and taking a deep breath of the cleanest air in the world! Way back to Visitor Center goes all the way down and soon we are back in the starting point refreshed and happy!
• Syote National Park, Eraetie 1, 93280 Finland
• Lunch box - Lunch box includes Finnish meat or vegetable soup, reindeer meat or vegetable sandwich, berry pie for the dessert, coffee / tea and water bottle.
Departure Point :Erätie 1, 93280 Pudasjärvi, Finland
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.